Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hoop Dreams and Realizations

Hello people of the world! Are you fed up with your job, are you sick of your manager telling you what to do, when and how to do it, when you can even take a pee? I know that you are but you cannot quit! I just sprained my ankle horribly playing basketball, Yes, I hoop, and tonight the basket was as big as the Pacific Ocean, I mean I was swishing everything, no one could guard me, it was one of those nights when I knew that if I pump faked the defender would jump and I would have an easy layup because my jumper had been falling all night. Do you know what I am describing? Do you remember the feeling of knowing that you are the best athlete on the court? An almost psychic ability to predict and determine what angle the defender will move to when you crossover the ball from your right hand to your left, and then you know that you have the defender when you spin with the ball in your left, to an open lane right to the hoop. Some of you have no idea what I am describing but imagine something that you excel in, an area that you’re better in than most people. You might be a shy introverted person normally, but when you are doing this one activity your entire personality and oomph change. You might start walking with a swagger or you might become even more humble than you usually are because you know that you are not better than this person but your knowledge of the subject far surpasses any of your peers at this moment. You find the Zone, or your “Happy Place” if you are a Happy Gilmore fan. I was in the Zone tonight, but I lost it when I sprained my ankle and now reality has set in that I have to get up and work a double tomorrow, I am a waiter by the way, an average one at best. I am trying to find my way in this world like all of us. Life has a funny way of showing you that you are human, when at times you feel that you are greater than. I do not know if that is God or Karma or both, but they exist and they reveal themselves at times when you are never looking but then at the times when you are desperately searching for them they cannot be found. It truly is strange and I cannot explain it except to say that life is strange. Life is always on the edge of death, you and I have to realize and visualize this and not hide in fear but embrace it. Embrace life and death because you sure cannot run from it. It is strange that I have to hurt myself badly to come to such clarity. I work a job that I despise as a means to an end, but I really cannot complain but sometimes I still do like Joe Walsh. Writing this blog has really calmed me, I truly believe that blogging or just writing your thoughts down will help you find a realization or at least a glimpse of a visualization representing a greater understanding of the world and your inner self. Some days I like to write about stupid shit but not today, because right now my heart feels like it is in my ankle. PS. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could write what truly is flowing through our subconscious? It could literally be anything and wouldn’t it be nice if we could find a way to be rewarded substantially for our constant thoughts put down on paper or typed in a blog? Well, this man has done just that and he is teaching me and thousands of other people simple marketing strategies to blog our way to financial freedom. So click or cut and paste this link. Read it and educate yourself and come to a realization that you have a voice that deserves to be heard or read. Do it for yourself, do it for your financial freedom. http://www.empowernetwork.com/blog/live-hangout-how-to-make-30000-monthly-from-people-who-actually-do/?id=kyle_graves http://www.empowernetwork.com/sellingtrick.php?id=kyle_graves

No comments:

Post a Comment